As per the ISPM-15, the wood packaging material required to undergo approved treatment such as heat treatment at 56°C for 30 minutes and marked prior to export.
We provide Forced Hot Air Treatment (FHAT) for wooden Packaging Materials such as Wooden Pallets, Wooden Boxes and Wooden Crates etc as per ISPM 15 standards. We apply IN HT 561 stamp & provide Heat Treatment certificate for the treated material.
The treatment reduces pest risk associated with the wood packaging material prior to export and affix the marking on treated wood as per the international standard. To meet the requirements of ISPM-15, it is essential to certify the forced hot air treatment facilities to ensure that wood packaging material including dunnage should be treated and marked in consistence with the provisions of ISPM-15.
We carry out all treatment operations through a qualified operator & maintain the equipments in good working conditions and do the periodical calibration in accordance with the approved protocol specified under ISPM-15.
- We store the treated material in separate area.
- No liabilities to or is assumed by the certifying company, its directorates or representative in respect to the certificate.
- Quality, place, time, situation for storage, packing and stuffing is depending on exporter to avoid infection.
- The treated wooden packing material keeps separate from untreated wood, water, dusts, etc.
- Hygienically use the packing materials as possible as early.